Monday, December 18, 2006

Tinkle Tinkle Christmas Star

AJ had his Christmas program at school on Friday. HIs class was the youngest group to perform. They sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Christmas Star" while holding cardboard and glitter stars on sticks. The center of the star was open, so they could put their face in the hole while they sang. AJ was the only one out of the 16 kids that actually held the star in front of his face. I think he did the best of all! (Of course I am completely objective). They went back to their classroom afterwards to have a party and snacks. Lots of fun was had by all.

On Saturday we went to Mary Jo Peckham park with our lunch for a picnic and playing on the playground. AJ had an absolute blast. He didn't want to eat -- just wanted to swing and slide. It was a great family outing, and much needed. He woke up this morning in a fantastic mood. I think the breathing treatments have finally helped. He feels much better and is a new man. My sweet little boy is back and the demon spawn has left the building. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE he did the best. He's an angel!

PS. I'm a loser and I know it. I promise I haven't forgotten Mr. Poodlestien. He's always riding around with me in my car asking me when we're going to the post office. I tell him "Soon, Mr. Poodlestein. We'll have a spare moment soon."