Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Still Alive

Yes, we are all still alive (barely). We have been out of town so much with cruise, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year that I have gotten behind in EVERYTHING! This weekend we will be gone for a wedding that hubby and AJ are in. Can't wait to see AJ in his tuxedo as ring-bearer. Cross your fingers that he actually makes it all the way down the aisle without major meltdown. Especially since the wedding coincides with his usual nap time. This has potential for disaster written all over it.

I am waiting to capture some of the best Christmas pictures. AJ got a tricycle, but it was 30 degrees and rainy at Christmas. That would be why we have been off and on with breathing treatments for the past few weeks.

I will post much more completely later. After the wedding. With reports of the festivities.

Oh, and did I mention, we leave again for another cruise on February 1st? I still have to start planning for that too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're back! PS. I finally mailed you a little something-something. :)