Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shaving

Apparently, my little 27-month, 24-pound boy has had a growth spurt. Sometime, while I wasn't looking he has gotten tall enough to grab stuff off of the bathroom vanity.

I caught him this morning with Daddy's razor in his hand -- AND HE WAS RUBBING IT ACROSS HIS FACE! I just about had a heart attack, especially when I realized that he had the blade-edge against his eyebrow. Luckily he didn't cut himself at all. Didn't have a mark on him.

Deep breaths...deep breaths...just breathe...

I don't know what I'm going to do when he gets tall enough to actually turn doorknobs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll suffer several minor heart attacks once he masters the doorknob, then you'll take up yoga and by the time he gets his first skateboard--you'll be in serious therapy. Trust me.

AJsMom said...

Maybe I can just wrap him in bubble wrap for the next 15-16 years? It would certainly help my blood pressure. I'm too old (40)to live through the stress of a boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord...I had a heart attack right along with you.

Please send me enough bubble wrap for a 2 year old too.

AJsMom said...

Oh, Jenny, we all know that little kewpie-doll Hailey couldn't possibly be any trouble.