Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deja Vu

I have been tagged by THREE different people (KimboSue, Nikki, and Margaret) within the past few days and all with the same topic. I guess that means I need to do it...although I did just do a version of it last month. You can just read it here:
http://ajmom.blogspot.com/2008/10/randomness.html

And I guess since I got tagged with it again, I just proved my point that nobody was reading it the first time :) And since I can't find anyone who hasn't done this one yet...If you want to play, go ahead. Enjoy!

2 comments:

KimboSue said...

Hey! You forgot about the I Love Your Blog Award you were graciously bestowed!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

well, crap..... no I didn't read it a bit ago - I was on a blog reading break....just overwhelmed by everything. I was still writing fo rMama Drama but just didn't do anything else. I'm sorry.

Nor did i pay attentin that Nikki tagged you.

I suck.

I apologize.

Happy Birthday!