- Chopping the tails off of blind mice.
- Dying from eating a rotten peanut.
- Cribs (with babies inside) falling out of trees.
- Old women eating flies, spiders, birds, cats, dogs, horses, and dying from it.
- Crows pecking off some woman's nose.
- Bribing the baby to stop crying by offering presents.
- Songs encouraging toddlers to hold up their middle finger and "talk" with it.
- Sexual harassment on the playground (Georgie Porgie kissed the girls and made them cry).
- Six in a bed.
- And don't get me started on the 3 grown men together in the bathtub...
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Who writes this stuff?
It has occurred to me that very disturbed people must write children's songs and nursery rhymes. Here are some scary themes that I heard on just one of AJ's CD's yesterday: