Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Waking up

This morning I went to wake AJ up to get ready for school. When I told him it was time to get up, he rolled over, shoved his head under the pillow and mumbled, "Okay...when it's sunny..." and closed his eyes again.

When he finally got up, he decided he wanted to get dressed in the living room instead of his bedroom. When I told him it was still dark in the living room, he looked up at me and declared, "Well...I supPOSE you'll have to turn the light on."

Lots of smart-mouth from a 4-year-old when it's not even 6am yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you get by all these years without your four year old's wisdom?

Do you think when he comes marching in our room on Saturday morning we can shove our head under the pillow and tell him to come back when it is sunny?