Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm lucky

Me: (to hubby) "That child of yours is ALWAYS singing..."

Hubby: "He's happy and has a song in his heart. He knows he's lucky to have a Daddy like me. You just don't know how lucky you are."

AJ: (from the backseat) "No, Daddy. You're lucky because you like me!"

On another note...AJ went to his first hockey game last night. It was the mascot's 13th birthday and all of the other local mascots attended the game for his birthday party. AJ was fascinated by the whole experience (so many animals!) and talked non-stop for over an hour after we left the game. This morning he was looking for his hockey puck to take to school.

And us? We forgot to take the camera with us! ARGH!!

2 comments:

KimboSue said...

Way to go AJ's parents! It was only the kid's first hockey game...EVER...like in his entire life...But no hard feelings here.

mommiebear2 said...

Thats funny ~ my daughter is like this, always singing a song but my hubby says she gets it from me. A never ending jukebox is what he calls her. :) PS. Imback, stop in sometime if you get the chance.