Friday, June 15, 2007

Elmo britches

AJ has now gone an entire week without any Pull-ups AT ALL! He doesn't even wear them to bed at night. He has only had one night-time accident (early in the week). He is waking up dry every morning. Huge realization - I DON'T EVER HAVE TO BUY DIAPERS OR PULL-UPS AGAIN! That's like getting a big raise!

We went last weekend and bought AJ some new underwear. He's so small it's hard to find his size. The only ones we could find had Elmo on them. Daddy calls them AJ's "Elmo britches". I asked him this morning to please not call them that in front of AJ. AJ doesn't do very well with compound consonants, so I'm sure AJ would be asking for his "Elmo bitches". NOT GOOD. Let's just stick with "undies" or "underwear".

Daddy has been teaching 1st and 2nd graders at VBS all week. What a great form of birth control!

I have been dealing with uproar at work all week. I was offered a position with a different company. My current employer found out, and FREAKED out. I have to write myself my new dream job description and have it ready on Monday....the most exciting part about it?....I should now be able to afford to have someone come in to clean the house again twice a month. WOO HOO!

Tomorrow I will be meeting (partying) with several local bloggers at what has been christened "MamaDramaConQueso". Should be a blast! Then we're all going to Stephanie's house for Bethany's first birthday party. Saturday night will consist of a surprise bay shower for one of Hubby's coworkers....full day!

I should have lots of new stories next week.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Hi! I'm doing my MamaDramaConQueso homework and making the rounds today. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

First of all I'm so jealous about the no more diapers thing I could spit but secondly it was SO great meeting you this weekend! I only wish we would have had more time. Next MDCQ should be a sleep-over or something.