Sunday, October 12, 2008

Profound Conversations - UPDATED

Here are some of my recent conversations with AJ:

AJ: " What is that, Mommy?"
Me: "I don't know, sweetie."
AJ: "But Mommy, yes you do know. You know everything."
Me: (laughing) "Sorry, sweetie, Mommy doesn't know everything. Who told you that?"
AJ: "Daddy."


AJ: (examining a toy figure) "Mommy, I can't find the mustache."
Me: "Do you know what a mustache is, baby?"
AJ: (pointing to his upper lip) "Yes, it's a thing that goes right here."
Me: (nodding) "Is it some hair on your upper lip?"
AJ: "Yes. It's hair on your lip that the boogers hide in."


AJ: "I want some M&Ms."
Me: "Tell Daddy to give you two M&Ms."
AJ: (in the other room) "Daddy, I want some M&Ms."
Daddy: "How many do you want?"
AJ: "Five."
Daddy: "How many did Mommy say you could have?"
AJ: "Two."
Daddy: "Then how many do you think I should give you?"
AJ: "Five."


AJ: (from the backseat while we are going to school) "Mommy, your head is not as bigger like Daddy's..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is one smart little fella!